SASSOON: ABC CUT 1
The SASSOON: ABC Cut 1 course is devoted to the touchstone techniques used by Sassoon-trained stylists and allows you the time and space to truly perfect lines, graduation, layering and their combinations.
This course provides the very best foundation for boosting your skills and knowledge, where you will be immersed in hands-on practical work sessions and detailed tutorials from highly qualified instructors. Choosing the SASSOON: ABC Cut 1 course will give you the confidence to expand your repertoire and develop your talents.
- Practical cut sessions on live models
- Lines, graduation and layering techniques
- Classic Sassoon blow-dry techniques on mannequin heads
- ABC principles of cutting hair lecture
- Use of product practice
- Use of tools practice
- Consultation and communication process lecture
- Flat Iron
- Blow dryer with nozzle
- Scissors – less than 6”
- Cutting cape
- 8 – 10 small hair clips
- 5, 7 and 9 Row Denman brushes Vent brush
- Large tooth comb Hand mirror Water spray Pens/pencils
- Jumbo comb
- Tail comb
- Models are needed for this class (TWO TOTAL).