PRINCIPLES OF EDUCATION WITH DAYNE COMMANDER
PRINCIPLES OF EDUCATION WITH DAYNE COMMANDER THE EDUCATOR’S PATH
Perfect for Master stylists interested in the Aveda Certified Educator or Purefessional™ path, as well as team leaders and salon managers. You already know you want to share your knowledge, but do you know how to do so effectively? As an Aveda educator, you need a strong command of three essential skills: coordinating, presenting and facilitating. In Principles of Education we’ll dive deep into the importance of preparing, organizing, articulating and delivering information concisely and effectively. Whether you’re on your way to becoming an educator or deep in salon management, instructing effectively and efficiently is key to getting your message across.
Teach—and touch a life forever.
• The skills necessary to follow pre-developed curriculum
• Development and polishing of core educator skills
• How to focus on content, flow and curriculum building
• How to create engagement
• Leader guides and enriching delivery
• Hands-on activities to drive home skills
• Positive Attitude