INTENTIONAL COACHING WITH JESSICA MCCARTHY
COACH YOUR TEAMS TO GREATNESS
You are in a position of leadership, looking to cultivate the skills and talents of your team. Do you need concrete ideas on helping people reach their true potential?
This course enables you to elevate your team using the Aveda Intentional Coaching model, which will help in any coaching situation. Learn how to connect on-the-job behaviors to business results and create a culture of accountability. Gain confidence in managing your own response to conflict and giving motivational feedback. Ultimately, you can empower your team members to find fulfillment while also taking the business to a higher level.
- Why coaching is important
- Foundational coaching behaviors
- How to link key behaviors with specific business results
- Motivation and its sources
- How to give effective motivational feedback
- Accountability and holding team members accountable for their behavior
- How to manage your response to conflict and how to respond differently
- Log in to Aveda PureProTM at avedapurepro.com
- Watch the Introduction to Aveda Intentional Coaching video
- Join the Aveda Intentional Coaching forum