ALCHEMY OF COLOR
LOOKING FOR WAYS TO MASTER YOUR LIFT?
It’s all in the “weigh” you mix! Master a NEW world of color theory. Dive deep into the theory of color weight to get rich true tonal results. You will walk away with the guidelines on “how” and “why” to choose specific pure tones, pure pigments and pastel tones to create true neutral, cool and vibrant results with your hair color.
- The difference between color weight and tone
- Which pure tone, pure pigment or pastel tone will support your desired result
- How to formulate for neutral, cool and vibrant results
- To mix with new gram increments
- How not all Blues are the same
- Which to choose – FS Permanent ELC or FS Deep 12N or 14N
- How to use IB outside the parameters
- An open mind
- A sense of humor
- Model (to arrive at 1:00)
- Tail combs
- Fine-tooth and wide-tooth combs
- 12 duck bill clips
- Flat brush
- Small, medium and large round brushes
- Blow dryer with nozzle
- Flat iron
Take color theory, NRP and tonal value with a whole new perspective! Participants will be inspired to challenge their thinking on enhancing, refining and neutralizing tone strictly by tonal value!
Learn to create precise lightening formulations through expansion of fundamental hair color principles!
Prerequisite: 5 years working with Aveda haircolor