ADVANCED HAIR CUTTING: FORM FOLLOWS FUNCTION WITH MATTHEW KAZARIAN
As a stylist, you understand the mechanics of cutting. And as an artist, you also feel a desire to explore and nourish the creative and visual side. That’s why we created the Form Follows Function Course—we wanted to connect the logistical and artistic sides of your job and elevate your craft as a whole.
Bring a live model and learn:
- Bone structure
- Visual & practical theory
- Shape + suitability
- Consultation – short, medium & long
This class is for stylists with an existing technical understanding of how to execute classic lines and graduation and layering techniques.
- Students must provide their own model with either a bob, pixie or long hair
- No mannequins—we want you to observe the relationship between techniques, lengths and bone structure
- Students and models must be open minded and respectful to the learning environment