In this two-day class, you’ll learn how to create impactful presentations and deliver them in an engaging way, from introduction to conclusion. Participate in interactive activities during which you record your own presentations to evaluate your progress and identify areas of opportunity. You will
- Broaden your presentation skills and gain the practice and confidence you need to deliver messages to diverse audiences, big and small.
- Learn the symptoms of presentation stress and tips for overcoming it.
- Discover how to prepare an impactful presentation, including a simple process for writing a clear, organized body.
- Find out how to deliver an engaging presentation, including effective ways for grabbing attention and leaving the audience informed and empowered to act.
- Learn how presenters look, including physical appearance, movement and body language.